March 27, 2011

Birthweek

Tuesday, March 15: Mike made a delightful picnic lunch and we enjoyed the sun on the U frisbee golf course for the 30 minutes I had between work and class.

Wednesday, March 16th: After treating me to a delightful and delicious dinner at Olive Garden, Mike took me to Little Women, the opera - a story he knows I love. It was the best opera I've been to, and Mike liked it as his first opera experience.

Thursday, March 17th: the day itself. After being at school for 11 hours and watching the Sigma Gamma Chi president become engaged, Mike and I headed to my house for BBQ Chicken pizza (my favorite), ice cream, and cake!

Friday, March 18th: My family plus Mike went to Once Upon a Mattress at Wasatch Jr. High to see my cute cousin make her stage debut. Good show!

Saturday, March 19th: My family plus Mike enjoyed the best seats in the house at the Mayan as we watched the divers, fire dancer, and acrobats put on shows. Dinner was included. :) After the Mayan, we went to see Rango.

To top it all off, I didn't have any night classes the next week because it was Spring Break! So here's to incredible family and friends for making this birthday one of the best yet. 22 is going to be a wonderful age!

No comments:

Post a Comment