April 5, 2011

A Little Love Story

A girl with big, brown eyes and a straight, brown bob of hair once dreamed of a tall, handsome prince who would take her away to his castle on a hill and let her dress her in silk gowns every day.

As time progressed, her brown hair became curly, and it lengthened with the rest of her. Her dreams of a tall, handsome prince turned into dreams of someone tall, handsome, rich and famous.


Soon, her dreams became more active, and this girl began a search for such a tall, handsome young man who could make her smile forever. But alas, her search yielded no such man.

Then, one day, this girl went to England. Here, she came to know a tall, handsome young man who made her laugh, made her think, and made her feel wonderful. They became friends, and he went home to Utah 9 weeks before she did.


Nine weeks and two days later, the girl walked into the LNCO courtyard and laid eyes on the young man again. She seemed to have forgotten how tall and handsome he was, but she quite quickly took note. The young man and she spent every bit of that day together that they could, and they tried (mostly successfully) to see each other ever day afterward.

It wasn't too long before this wonderful young man offered this girl the position of copilot on his plane. After she saw that he was flying places and moving mountains she couldn't bear to miss, she accepted.


Michael Wesley Olson, you're going places, and I can't wait to go with you.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    So, I was remembering the other day how we used to play cello duets during cello lessons with Mr Archibald, and it made me smile. Then I found out you were engaged to a Mike Olson. I smiled even more.... I am married to a Michael Olson. :D Good luck!

    Eliza (Clawson) Olson

    ReplyDelete