I have an idea. I think it's a mixture between tacky, weird, crazy, ambitious, and maybe even a little pridefiul. But I've been looking at the new title of my blog and thinking "Hey, what if I had a 'Letters to the Editor' section?"
Now, I have some really, insanely talented writers, photographers, crafters, video-makers, philosophers, musicians, experts in certain fields, travelers, and finders-of-fun-things-online people for friends. Yes, all four of you who read this, you all fit into these categories. This idea has started as I've been waiting for that handsome fiance of mine to become un-busy enough write a guest blog rebuttal of his side of our story. Why not have even more guest bloggers?
Here's how it would work:
1. You come up with a brilliant idea for a blog post. (I do realize that most of you are bloggers yourself and want to hog all of your brilliant posts for your own blog. Completely understandable. In that case, what if the post was published twice?)
2. Email your idea or post to me at kathrynharmon1@gmail.com.
3. I will be the (probably unqualified) judge of posting it on my blog. Maybe we'll go over it together and make some tweaks, or maybe (and this is the more likely possibility) I'll post it immediately in an attempt to class up my blog.
4. Don't be shy!
So. What do you think? It's another way to get your ideas out there and see what other people are thinking about...
I'm not sure you included me in that count of 4 ;)
ReplyDeleteAnn! I'm not sure I did either, but I happily move the count up to 5.
ReplyDeleteWhere is part 2 of How It All Happened?
ReplyDelete